My afternoon snack, Veggie Summer rolls.
Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
-2 cups of Vanilla Almond Milk
-1/2 cup of Chia Seeds (more are less depending on your preference. I like my pudding on the thicker side.)
- 2 teaspoons of Raw Cane Sugar (or your sweetener of choice)
- ¾ tablespoon of Vanilla (can be the extract or raw vanilla bean, your choice)
*If you are using vanilla bean you should grind it up first*
1. Stir the vanilla, sweetener and chia seeds into the almond milkslowly.
2. Let soak for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. You are looking for the pudding to become thick in consistency. I find that the repetitive stirring and settling helps this process.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill and allow to settle without being disturbed.
4. Spoon out the pudding, taste test, sweeten to taste (if needed) and/or add raw fruit, granola or a crushed cookie (like I did) to jazz it up.
Breakfast at lunch time. We woke up late.
Taken by Alex Elle. Do not remove tag link please!
MatchBox’s Asian Pear Salad. I loved my lunch yesterday.
Taken by Alex Elle, PLEASE do not remove tag link :)
My breakfast was AMAZING!
Roasted Corn and Spinach Omelet.
1/2 cup of egg whites
1 cup Spinach
1/4 cup of roasted corn
A dash of Lemon Pepper
1 tspn of chopped onion
1/2 slice of cheddar cheese
Your favorite salsa
Photos taken by Alex Elle. Please do not remove link tag.