The new “it” sandal. I’m selling my white Birki’s on EBay. Feel free to head over and bid: http://bit.ly/1hYsgyg
I’m excited to marry my best friend.
I’m thrilled to give him children.
I’m proud to say that we are in a healthy relationship; not perfect, but healthy.
1.Things are what they are sometimes.
2. Trust your love and what you have to offer.
3. We aren’t perfect but I do think that we find ourselves within our flaws.
4. Make sure you have balance within your love life, personal life and friendships.
5. Don’t lose sight of who’s been in your corner.
6. Be receptive, open and understanding.
7. Keep love close.
8. Take a few steps back and ask yourself “What are YOU DOING wrong?”
9. It’s not always someone else’s fault.
10. We may not understand how others feel but we can do our best to respect their feelings.
Not “Unknown.” Definitely my words from my book “Words from a Wanderer.”